Covid 19 Cancellation Conditions
We fully understand the concerns of our customers about the travel conditions during these uncertain times. This is why we have modified our cancellation policy to be more favorable.
For all bookings for the season 2022 and until further notice any deposit payment for your trip made will be fully reimbursed in the following cases:
- If the borders of Greece or the country of origin/ residency are officially closed on the date of your cruise. Please note that when booking your trip the charterer has to state his/her country of origin/residency, and only the country of the charterer will be considered in the context of these updated cancellation conditions.
- If an obligatory quarantine of minimum 7 days is imposed upon returning from your vacation or an officially issued quarantine for travelers from certain countries of origin/ residency upon arriving in Greece (stated in an official list of the Greek government).
- If boating is formally prohibited in Greece at the time of the cruise.
In case of any other reason for cancelling, our normal cancellation policy would apply, including reasons like infection with Covid 19 before departure, a positive Covid-test results before departure or upon arrival in Greece, any other sickness or accident etc. Similarly, any disruptions related to your transport (e.g. flights cancellation) are not valid conditions for a refund.
The reimbursement of the sums paid will only be possible to the extent that all the other contractual conditions in place have been respected: signature of the charter contract, payment of the deposit etc.
Request availability for your preferred dates.
This can be done per email.
In less than 24 hours you will receive via email the confirmation of availability.
We will then, if you like, forward you the Charter Agreement/ Booking Form, as well as our Terms & Conditions.
Please fill in your details in the Charter Agreement/ Booking Form, sign it as well as the Terms & Conditions and email them back to us.
From this point on your booking will be confirmed and upon payment of a deposit within the next few days your booking will be completed.
A deposit (50% of the total fee) is required in order to complete the booking
Please choose one of the following three payment options:
(1) Transfer your deposit payment to our bank account (Wire transfer)
Account name: ALEGRIA YACHTING MCPY
Bank details: ALPHA BANK
(2) Pay online by Debit or Credit card
Click the button below, and in the new window click Next. Fill in the amount, and your email address. Click Proceed to Payment and you will be redirected to the secure environment of Alpha Bank in order to pay the deposit online.
Note: When using this method no transaction fees apply
(3) Make an online payment through PayPal
Click the Pay Now button. You will then be directed to the Alegria Yachting PayPal Merchant Page. Fill in the amount and click Continue. From here you have two options:
1.If you have a PayPal account please log in and proceed with the deposit payment.
2. If you don`t have a PayPal account you can pay using your Debit or Credit Card.
Note: When using the PayPal method, the charterer is responsible to cover the transfer fee charged by PayPal. This fee differs, according to your country (between 3,4% and 4,9% + Fixed Fee). For more information, please visit PayPal Fees
You may cancel your arrangements at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to us in writing. The cancellation charges as shown below will apply from the date, the written cancellation request is received by us.
For bookings cancelled:
more than 90 days before embarkation an administration fee of 70 Euros is retained
between 90 and 61 days before embarkation 50% of deposit is retained
between 60 and 31days before embarkation 75% of the deposit is retained
from 30 and fewer days before embarkation the whole amount of the deposit is retained
If there are officially ordered exit or entry restrictions in the course of the season, or a formal, obligatory quarantine of more than 7 days that make participation in the sailing trip impossible, please have a look above at our Covid 19 cancellation conditions.